Tuesday 22 April 2014

Thankful!



Days have gone by and I can’t seem to come up with anything. It made me wonder if I was holding back or I just have a lot on my mind.

In order not to go nuts, I decided to write anyway and make this a thanksgiving post! As I heard from one of my favorite people, it heals the mind. So here goes…

I am thankful for the following in no particular order: life, love, family, jobs, the Church, all the people that have come my way, the joys and stress life brings, the tears, heart breaks, laughs, the losses and gains. For dreams, hope, TV shows / movies, computers, cell phones, technology, Scandal (the series), creativity, airplanes, teddy bears, water, colors, shoes, clothes, calories, chocolates, food.  

For the skies, clouds, rain, sun, moon, stars, AIR, sand, rocks, NEPA, pillows, beds, sleep, kisses, hugs, the color PINK, friends, paintings, mirrors, Christmas, Holidays, books, music, languages, children, comedy, bras, boxers, cotton buds, lip gloss, fake eyelashes, tooth brush and paste, bath time, tea, snacks, soaps, magi, salt, sugar, (bread, beans, baked beans, eggs, plantain), air-conditioners, smiles, frowns, DVDs, I-pads, Super Mario, umbrellas, tables, chairs, tooth picks, cinemas, bubble gum! Okay! *breathless* I have to stop before some of you think I am jobless or crazy because honestly I can go on and on!



You have to indulge me for one more important mention though... special thanks goes out to the Don, the King, the A-Z of my world, He is known as the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end, the one who died and rose again all for my sake, my maker, God almighty. 
He gave me a new song, re-wrote my story, broke protocols to bless me, takes pleasure in giving me joy, loves me unconditionally and gives me hope for a blessed future.
I don't know about you but being a Christian is everything I can ever dream of and for this, I am most thankful!


No comments:

Post a Comment